For guests joining one of our live aboard cruises where getting to the embarkation port requires a domestic flight Kararu strongly recommends that you make your flight booking via our travel services section for a number of reasons as outlined below. For anyone wishing to make domestic flight reservations, especially outside of the main routes, we suggest you take advantage of our expertise in getting people and luggage to some of the remoter parts of the Indonesian archipelago.
For Guests Joining a Cruise
For many of our cruises guests will need to take domestic flights to and/or from the embarkation/disembarkation ports. Kararu strongly recommends that our cruise guests make these domestic flight reservations via our travel services section because;
- Airport transfers from your hotel in Bali are included in the ticket price.
- Domestic departure tax is included in the ticket price.
- An increased baggage allowance of 50kg/pax is included for two legs of any itinerary at no extra charge.
- Kararu staff will be in attendance at all airports to assist with check-in and baggage handling.
- The boat will wait for you if the flight is delayed.
For All Other Flights
For anyone wishing to make domestic flight reservations, especially outside of the main tourist and business routes, we suggest you take advantage of our expertise in getting people and luggage to some of the remoter parts of the Indonesian archipelago. Kararu has been helping people with domestic flight reservations to places that are off the beaten track for many years and can advise you on the best solutions in what is a sometimes difficult ticketing environment.
Please contact Kararu to discuss your domestic ticketing requirements.